In the past couple of years we have studied the Red Letter Challenge, the Being Challenge, the Forgiving Challenge and now we starting the Serving Challenge. There will be sermons and weekly small groups available to join or you can buy a book and do it by yourself. Here are some ways you can join in:
- Buy a book and do your daily readings
- Come to worship and hear the sermons
- Join a small group and talk about the material weekly.
- For those not in a small group, go on our Facebook and see the weekly Zach Zehnder video.
The books will be for sale at the back of church, in the Café and Pam will have them in the church office.
The price is $15.00 and payment can be made in cash, check or online. Just note that your donation is for a Serving Book.
Small Group All groups begin the week of October 15-21.
- Wednesday evening at 7:30 pm in the Library with Mike Wheeler and Jim Peister.
- Thursday afternoon at 1 pm in the library with Maria Honnold and Lisa Halloran.
- Fridays at 12:30 pm in the parish hall with a soup luncheon provided. Leaders will be Lois Rudin and Barbara Fischer.
- A Women’s group, Tuesday evening at 7:30 pm in the parish hall with Carol Mittelstaedt, Andrea Romano, Meredith Johansson and Daisy Karika.
- A Men’s group. Thursday evenings at 7:30 pm in the Youth Room with AJ Sinisgalli, Eddie Halloran and Pete Campisi.
Please sign up for small groups in the narthex after church or by emailing Carol Mittelstaedt at email@example.com or by calling Pam at the office at 631 584-5212.