Last Sunday we canceled in-person worship. Now we’re out of quarantine and feeling very good. However, there is still a lot of Covid around and a number of cases in our Church family.
So, here’s the worship situation for Saturday and Sunday (May 14 & 15):
- There will be in-person worship
- I will be wearing a mask except when preaching.
- The pews near the front of church will be empty.
- The windows will be open.
- My hands will not touch the communion elements.
- There won’t be a cafe.
For some, this will seem like enough precaution; for others it will seem best to worship on-line. What I’m trying to do is let you know in advance how things will be so that you can make an informed decision about attending.
God is with us and will get us through this time. God bless you